Watch Me Read

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Friday, May 01, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

On A Mission

For the past hour I have been working on finding out how to feed my Youtube subscriptions into my Google Reader... I did it. This is a huge help because I don't like to always go to my Youtube to see what new videos have been loaded by the channels I have subscribed to but I do check my Google Reader every day.

Youtube Subscriptions in my Google reader


So here's how you do it...

You take this link "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/youtube/uploads" and replace "youtube" (the bold one) with the name of the channel that you have a subscription to. After you have pasted that link with the correct channel name into your url bar hit enter and it should bring you to a page that looks like this...
If you have placed the correct channel name into the url then you can go ahead and click subscribe now. After you have subscribe you do this to however many you want and then what I did was placed all of my youtube subscriptions into a folder inside of my reader called Youtube. If there are any questions feel free to comment.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments