My Twitter future (and past)

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Wednesday, May 13, 2009 | 0 comments »

Twitter Is Taking Over

Not really sure how to start this so i'll just start. I found this site a week or two ago and forgot all about it until about half an hour ago when some one tweeted about it. (sorry cant' remember who, no shout out) It's kind of popular so it's not like i'm sharing anything new, I just wanted to show you all what it said for me and I want to see if it lives up to expectations. The name of the site is TwitterCounter.com and it gives you stats about your twitter account. Below are my stats for what I have already done and a few predictions of what is to come...

Followers:

#FollowFriday helps a lot apparently.











Following:


As you can see i've stopped following a bunch of people lately. I stopped following a bunch of people who weren't following me using FriendOrFollow.






Updates:

Got really busy with finals.











Stats & Predictions:

So, June 12th is 30 days from today, I'll check back with you then and we'll see how well the predictions work. For all of you following me on twitter i will let you know tomorrow how the one day prediction works out. If you're not following me, start now Twitter.com/WatchMeRise













And here's the counter widget that they have...

Bookmark and Share

0 comments