News!

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Sunday, October 11, 2009 | , | 1 comments »

Music Video

Last week I announced that I will be working on a music video shortly. After meeting with the band I would like to formally announce the plan to work with Life Moves On from Bangor, Maine. Life Moves On formed in 2009 and have a 3 track demo and are currently writing new songs. The song that was picked is Internal Strife. Please check them out and I hope you're looking forward to this as much as I am.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments

  1. Whitney // November 4, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

    I tried these new 'lists' out tonight...though I don't know the impact on my followers I have noticed that it is both very useful and useless.

    I did like that it made it easier for me to pin-point groups based on what I was in the mood for, eliminating the need for sifting through pages of tweets.

    At the same time, it was something else to play with a clutter up my twitter page.

    Overall, I like them though!