Watch Me Tweet

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Friday, June 26, 2009 | | 0 comments »

A Day Late and A Dollar Short

Sorry folks, it's been a busy week with moving into the new place. I tried a new method this week with the Watch Me Tweet series and it had a little bit of an effect so I might try it again next week.








And here's what I got for responses

@einatrew81 answered "Looking forward to nice weather and experiencing it on my motorcycles at 70mph this summer ;)"


@edgedood answered "have heart in 2 weeks and workin on my photography some more at shows. you dude?"

There was one more but I deleted it by accident so sorry to whoever it was.

So, what am I looking forward to most this summer? Honestly, the whole thing. I haven't had a summer look this good since I was a kid. Here's a quick list of things that are in the near future for me...

New place on a lake
Kayaking
Swimming
Days at the quarry
Bike rides
Skateboarding
Fires
Using my new camera
World Wide Photowalk
This Is Hardcore Fest
Great American Hardcore Fest
Edge Day
Getting a dog
Enjoying my youth
A ton of new albums

Bookmark and Share

0 comments