Watch Me Tweet

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Thursday, June 18, 2009 | | 0 comments »

Going to make a change...

I've decided that I need to change the way I do this series. When I started this all I was doing was asking my question on Wednesday and hoping enough people answered by the next day that I could throw together a post. My luck hasn't been that great with this method. So it's time for a change.

This week I asked "What is your favorite famous photograph?" I only received two @replies. One was from @ThatPaulAllen and he said, "I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but it's the one with Elton John jumping horizontally while playing the piano"... and the other was a RT from @MissLuckyLu Thanks, to both of you.

Starting next week the new format of this series will be like this... I will begin asking this question on Sunday morning and ask it twice a day until Wednesday night. Help this series grow by Retweeting and also either sending an @reply or a DM with your answer. Thanks folks.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments