Watch Me Rise

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Sunday, June 21, 2009 | , , , | 0 comments »

New Pup???

Over the next week I will be moving in with my good bud Bohn and we have decided that we want to get a dog. After deciding this we both decided we want to go to the local humane society to find the right dog for us. Being a vegan and animal rights activist, my reasons for going to a shelter are different than his, which consists of... It's cheaper.

Here are some better reasons...





For the rest of this episode go here

Please Spay/Neuter your pets
Information Pamphlet

If you're thinking about getting a new pet the first thing I recommend you do is make sure you have the finances to take care of it and make sure it's definitely something you want to do. After that you can watch this video...



Then, I suggest visiting petfinder.com this is the first place I went when we decided we wanted to get a dog. Then from there I went to the local humane society website.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments