Fueled by hatred, led by positivity... I search for redefinition.

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Wednesday, June 17, 2009 | 0 comments »

I'm Back
Thank you to those of you who left words of encouragement here and on twitter, you know who you are and I appreciate you very much.

If your wondering what is up with the title of this post I will explain. In my 21 years on this earth (22 in 12 days!!) I have seen much ignorance, corruption, and manipulation. When I was 15 I started listening to Punk and started seeing things in a different light. Punk led to Hardcore and Hardcore gave me the aggressive attitude to fight the things that I knew were wrong. I am fueled by hatred. Hardcore got me into Straight Edge and then Straight Edge led me to Youth Crew. I am Led by positivity. The depression I have suffered from since I was 16 defined the structure within me that I tried so desperately to mask. In the past two months I unmasked myself and let my inner structure become my outer appearance. I searched for redefinition. I have found happiness in music, in my friendships, and in good old fashion exercise. Watch Me Rise is back...

Bookmark and Share

0 comments