Watch Me Read

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Saturday, April 25, 2009 | | 0 comments »

School is Killing me

Sorry folk, i've been so busy with school lately i haven't had the time to get anything posted. I'm going to try to catch up a little right now. For my first post I want to talk about this awesome thing I found for twitter this afternoon. I found it while Stumbling, it's called Troy's Twitter Script and it was on a website called Userscripts.org.

Here's what they had to say about it:


Script Summary:
Nested Replies, Custom Search Tabs, Autocomplete, Pagination, RT button, Media Embed, URL Expansion, Hash Tag Search Links, Social Links
Version: 7.7

Cool Things I've found with it so far:

Retweet Button

A few other things you can see in the screen shot are that you can search right inside your homepage. Also it shows you replies to tweets which is really helpful when you can't think of what some one is replying to because you've had a few posts since the one they are replying to. Somethings that you can't see from the screen shot are once you've searched for something that tag will stay on your side bar until you delete it. Also, if someone posts about a picture of video, you can see it in your timeline. I would definitely say give this a try, i've been using it for a few hours and I love it already.


Watch Me Rise on Twitter

Bookmark and Share

0 comments