Spreading The Wealth

If you've been following along recently you may have noticed the things I've been adding, like The Watch Me Read series, The Watch Me Tweet series and also the iRecommend series. Well, starting tomorrow i will be adding a new series for each day of the week. That's right, not only are you getting a daily (Watch Me Read) but you're getting a different series for each day of the week. Here's the break down of what I will be putting out from now on...

Daily:

  • Watch Me Read- I pick out something from the internet and share it with you. The things you see in the catagories on the side are most likely what I will pick for subjects to share with you.

Weekly:
  • Sunday: Watch Me Rise- Keepin it Posi

  • Monday: Watch Me Cook- Your once a week vegan recipe

  • Tuesday: iRecommend- Just a recommendation by your favorite vegan, straight edge, photographer, blogger

  • Wednesday: Watch Me Watch- I'm going to be posting some kind of video, be it documentary, show, tutorial, movie, or what-have-you

  • Thursday: Watch Me Tweet- On wednesday I ask my twitter followers something and Blog about it the next day. (My first one was "Vegans, what is something you miss that you wish you knew how to make vegan?")

  • Friday: Watch Me Take A Day Off- Yeah, watch me take a day off. There will still be posts but nothing scheduled.

  • Saturday: Watch Me Teach: Tutorial Day


So, if these interest you, you should comment/follow/subscribe/share away.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments