Holy New Equipment Batman

Posted by Watch Me Rise | Thursday, April 16, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

Nine Grand Coming My Way

I'm finishing up my junior year in college and I have yet to take out a loan. That was until about an hour ago when i was approved for a $9,000 loan through SallieMae. Since graduating from high school I have worked my ass off every summer doing some kind of construction, most of the time it has been carpentry. Doing this has allowed me to make enough money to be able to pay for school. But this past summer i broke my collarbone and wasn't able to rake in the dough like usual. When I'm going to school I have a hard time juggling school and a job so i rely on what i make over my breaks to get me through. Well, school is just about up and so is my money.
As you can probably tell I'm into photography. Right now I'm working with my school's equipment but when that loan comes in it's going to my bills and to an assortment of new equipment. What is below is what I'm planning on getting....

Camera:

  • Canon 50D Star Package


Other Essential Accessories:
  • UV Filter
  • Polarizing Filter
  • IR Filter
  • ND Filters
  • Strap
  • Battery
  • Charger
  • Flash
Debating on:
Computer:
15-inch: 2.66GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
320GB hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M
GT with 512MB
Illuminated keyboard

  • Free software (Because I'm getting it through my school)
Final Cut Pro
Adobe CS3 Creative Suite Design Premium
A ton of other awesome stuff that I'll let you know about when I get it

  • Other software (That I'll get on my own)
Upgrade to Photoshop CS4
OnOneSoftware Plug-in Suite 4
SiteGrinder 2
PhotoMatix Pro 3
Lightroom 2

Stuff:
  • Wacom Tablet
  • NAPP Membership

Bookmark and Share

0 comments